Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009



Well, if any of you out there are actually still following this thing, you will be happy to know we lived, and are back on American soil!

Halloween was great fun this year! My aunt Peggy made a fabulous Soutern Belle dress for our theme at work. I drove my car, the golf cart, went to the bathroom, and bowling in this thing. I can do anything, bring on child birth! :) My family ward also had a block party and I helped with the cake walk...round and around we went! Everyone loved the costume...thanks aunt Peggy!! Enjoy the pics...

Krystal and Lynne

A girl's still gotta work...eventhough I couldn't sit on my normal chair

L toR: Dark Angel (Pam), Scarlett (Lynne), Rhett (Patrick), me


I even scored over a 100pts, twice!!

The Master Bowler in action
Proof! My next game was even better at 111...I should go pro.

5 comments:

frogbait said...

LOL! I love it! Great job!

Alice said...

You're awesome Krystal! Love the costume! I don't think I would want to have child birth wearing that thing though!!!

Christina Beach said...

It was great seeing you and your fam on Thanksgiving! Love the costume. Wow you really went everywhere in it... looks like you had a lot of fun!:)

The Ballard Family said...

I'm so glad I stopped in here to check 'just in case' you had posted anything new! I'm so glad you had a fun Halloween! And your dress is seriously amazing. Anyone who can sew up a masterpiece like that deserves kudos. And anyone who can pull it off like you are in these pictures does too!

The Ballard Family said...

I just have to say that I still check this every once in a while haha
That's all! :)